Regulations govering the Molnträsk (Pilvijärvi) recreation area
The following regulations must be observed, as applicable, at this recreation area, which is mainly intended for use by the residents of Sipoo:
- The swimming resort is open from 8.00 a.m. to 10 p.m. (in August 8.00 a.m. to 9 p.m). Staying at the swimming resort at night is prohibited.
- The traffic signs must be obeyed. Vehicles, including bicycles, must be parked in the areas reserved for the purpose.
- Camping in the area is prohibited.
- Swimming suits must be worn.
- Dogs or other animals are not allowed on the beach.
- Apart from angling, fishing and hunting in the area is prohibited.
- Washing clothes and cars is prohibited, as is the use of detergents in general.
- Open fires are prohibited. Grills can only be used in the designated area.
- Trading and advertising as well as distributing pamphlets without permission is prohibited. Smoking in the beach areas is prohibited from beginning of May until the end of September.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages and drunkenness is prohibited.
- Tidiness, orderliness and good manners must be observed in the recreation area. Rubbish must be placed in the containers provided.
- The municipality will not assume any responsibility for lost belongings. Any items found must be placed in the custody of the area supervisor.
- Apart from the beach proper, the surrounding woodlands up to a distance of about 150 metres from the lake are nature conservation areas.
- The instructions and orders issued by the personnel of the recreation area must always be obeyed. Anyone refusing to obey orders or otherwise behaving in a disorderly or improper manner will be required to leave the area.
For further information, please contact the area supervisor or the Leisure Department, tel. 09 23531.