The mobile library from Porvoo visits Sipoo every Friday during the school year. Every other time the bus drives in northern Sipoo, and every other time the route is in southern Sipoo.
You can use your library card from Sipoo library in the mobile library.
In the mobile library you can:
- loan books, DVDs, magazines, audio books and more
- return your loans from all Helle-libraries
- pick up reservations that you have in the mobile library
Even if the mobile library stops at schools and daycare centres all customers are welcome!
Do the following
We kindly ask schools and daycare centres to visit the mobile library one group at a time, so we can serve you better and more efficiently.
We also take special requests, for example books about a certain subject. We need to have the request at least a week ahead of time. Send your request to the person in charge of the mobile library at Sipoo library or tell us when we meet in the mobile library.
Reservations to the mobile library on the routes in Sipoo
- Log in to the Helle online library with your library card number and PIN code.
- Search and choose the material you wish to reserve.
- Press "Place a hold on this title".
- Choose "Sipoon pääkirjasto/Kirjastoauto" as your pickup location. You can also choose at which stop you want to collect your reservation by filling in the field "Mobile library stop".
- Press "Submit Request".
To whom and on what terms
To check out material you need a Helle-library card. If you do not have a Helle-library card, just visit the mobile library and take a valid ID with you. If you are under 15 years old, you will need a guarantor.
If you only want to return material you do not need a library card. You can return material from all Helle-libraries to the mobile library.
Using the materials in the library, checking out and placing holds, spending time in the library and information services are free of charge. Interlibrary loans, printing and copying and meeting room may incur a fee. Consult your local library's rules for more information.