Regulations govering the beaches of the municipality of Sipoo
The following regulations apply to this beach:
- Silence must be observed at the beach after 10 p.m.
- Camping in the beach area is prohibited.
- Dogs or other animals are not allowed on the beach.
- Open fires are prohibited. Particular care must also be taken when smoking.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages and drunkenness is prohibited.
- Tidiness, orderliness and good manners must be observed in the beach area.
- Rubbish must be placed in the containers provided.
- The natural environment in the area must be preserved in every way.
- All manner of fishing at the beach area is prohibited.
- Washing clothes, rugs and cars is prohibited.
- Organising public meetings and entertainment events as well as trading and advertising in the recreation area are prohibited without the permission of the Leisure Department of the Education Board.
- The municipality will not assume any responsibility for lost belongings.
For further information, please contact the area supervisor or the Leisure Department, tel. 09 23531.