Dog park rules and regulations
The park is allocated to dogs by the municipality of Sipoo, and it is an official recreational area. The municipality is not responsible for accidents or damage in the park.
- Have your dog unleashed in the park. Dogs have the right to romp. However, please make sure your dog can behave in the company of other dogs.
- Do not visit the park if your dog is angry, in heat or sick. Both your own and other dogs may suffer from the situation. Make sure that your dog has been vaccinated and wormed as required.
- Do not throw sticks or stones, or bring your own toys. Throwing things and using your dog’s own toys may result in too much romping around.
- You are always primarily responsible for your own dog. Please note that the park has separate enclosures for small and big dogs.
- You are responsible for your own clothes. Dogs dig, roll around and jump when they play, in other words they are often dirty.
- Keep the area clean. Always collect after your own dog and place the poop bag in the container. Dog park is not synonymous to dog toilet.
- Keep quiet at night. Make sure your dog does not bark if you choose to visit the park between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m.
- Keep the gates closed.
Municipality of Sipoo tel. 09 23531