MyKanta is an online service where citizens can view the data entered by public and private healthcare services concerning appointments and medication. Social welfare service data will also gradually be made available in MyKanta. The service is available nationwide. You can log in to MyKanta on Kanta.fi page using banking credentials, a mobile certificate or an ID card with a chip that enables the use of online services.
In MyKanta, you can
- read treatment-related records
- request a prescription renewal
- check the results of laboratory tests and X-ray examinations
- save your living will and organ donation testament
- consent to or prohibit the sharing of your data
- browse your wellbeing data and store results from your measurements
- obtain a EU digital COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
A legal guardian may act on behalf of all minors in their care in MyKanta. It will be possible to display the data of a child over 10 years of age to the parent or guardian in MyKanta once the healthcare organisation in question has made the necessary modifications in the patient information system.
An adult and fully authorised person may act on behalf of another adult in MyKanta. Access is based on e-authorisation with Suomi.fi authorisations. The authorization required for using MyKanta is "Managing matters related to healthcare mandate".